Website/forum

• Thank you received: 48

Website/forum was created by Regnak

Hello,

The forum being basically abandoned, except for Michel, I consider the data stored on it not relevant and critical anymore.

I will then start working on a new version (Wordpress/XenForo) and making the focus on the website part, leaving a forum in case we want to use one again one day. But it seems Facebook/WhatsApp won the war ... lol (for once it's not Discord ^^).

On the website, I will gather information about VTES, post news and articles, but I may also dedicate some parts of it on other games based on Vampire The Masquerade (rpg, videogames, ...). The main focus being to attract new players to VTES, of course, and getting our favorite CCG to be more (dead or) alive in Belgium ^^

I'm not asking for help or anything. Making websites is my business. (and I'm not asking for money either, as this is totally free to me, except the use of 1 licence for XenForo). So I'll be dealing with this alone. I'm always open to suggestions though, but I won't start again working in a team on the website, as after a few meetings, it's getting harder and harder to get them organized and planned.

Sooo ... this was just a topic to let you know about it ^^

Anyone, who will read this ? rofl ^^
-Eris in peste patronus-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad
3 weeks 3 hours ago #6090

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 48

Replied by Regnak on topic Website/forum

Doing my best to keep the content of the forum though ... ^^

So many good memories here
-Eris in peste patronus-
4 days 14 minutes ago #6094

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds