Belgian ECQ 2013 - august 11

  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 1
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Ankha on topic Belgian ECQ 2013 - august 11

I'll do my best to come.
Does anyone has Luc-Olivier's phone number? Looks like it has changed. Otherwise, can anyone host me for the night from saturday to sunday?
Also, there's a train leaving at 21:13. I think it's the one I take each time, but could anyone confirm that if the final ends at 20:45, there's enough time to take the train?
Prince of Paris
5 years 6 months ago #633

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 40
  • Karma: 2
  • Thank you received: 10

Replied by Nergaal on topic Belgian ECQ 2013 - august 11

I will be there :)
Nergaal (Jérome Van de plasse)
VEKN Nbr : 3200086
5 years 6 months ago #634

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 601
  • Karma: 5
  • Thank you received: 45

Replied by D- on topic Belgian ECQ 2013 - august 11

Ankha wrote: I'll do my best to come.
Does anyone has Luc-Olivier's phone number? Looks like it has changed. Otherwise, can anyone host me for the night from saturday to sunday?
Also, there's a train leaving at 21:13. I think it's the one I take each time, but could anyone confirm that if the final ends at 20:45, there's enough time to take the train?


I don't have Luc-Olivier's phone number, but the fastest way to get it would be to pm him here on the forum (name: Regnak)
The timing is the same as previous times. If we know up front, we can arrange someone to be there with a car to take you to the Bxl-Midi (or central, there are trains for Midi every few minutes)
5 years 6 months ago #643

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 601
  • Karma: 5
  • Thank you received: 45

Replied by D- on topic Belgian ECQ 2013 - august 11

A group of Hungarian players is planning to come to the ECQ.
Can anybody recommend a 2-3 star hotel in brussels?
They plan to be in Brussels from saturday to monnday.
5 years 6 months ago #650

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 1
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Ankha on topic Belgian ECQ 2013 - august 11

Train ticket booked. I'm leaving with the 21:13 train from Bruxelles Midi

D- wrote: A group of Hungarian players is planning to come to the ECQ.
Can anybody recommend a 2-3 star hotel in brussels?
They plan to be in Brussels from saturday to monnday.

The Warwick Hotel near the Grand Place is great!
Prince of Paris
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-
5 years 6 months ago #661

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: 1
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Ankha on topic Belgian ECQ 2013 - august 11

Ankha wrote: Train ticket booked. I'm leaving with the 21:13 train from Bruxelles Midi

D- wrote: A group of Hungarian players is planning to come to the ECQ.
Can anybody recommend a 2-3 star hotel in brussels?
They plan to be in Brussels from saturday to monnday.

The Warwick Hotel near the Grand Place is great!

More precisely, it's this hotel:

Royal Windsor Grand Place
5 Rue Duquesnoy
Brussels, B-1000
Belgium
Telephone: (32 2) 5055555
Prince of Paris
5 years 6 months ago #662

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds