VTES Retailers in belgium?

VTES Retailers in belgium? was created by Raziehl

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a shop where you can buy VTES in Belgium or are we forced to buy online ?

If there is no possibility in Belgium, this is a store in Paris whom can deliver in Belgium.....

ludiworld.com/newshop/534-vampire-vtes

Thx.

Raziehl.
Last edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by Raziehl.
3 weeks 2 days ago #5767

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by gotcha on topic VTES Retailers in belgium?

I am selling a lot of stuff; ask Luc-Olivier, he just bought a collection a couple of weeks ago.
I can provide a collection, complete sets like jyhad, dark sovereign, sabbat, etc and i have tons of sealed stuff.
you can mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Regnak
Last edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by gotcha.
3 weeks 1 day ago #5768

Replied by Regnak on topic VTES Retailers in belgium?

Confirmed. Bram can provide you with quite a lot of cards ;)

Besides, I think Raziehl is also talking about an official retailer that would sell the new cards, if I'm not wrong.

I haven't heard about any shops in Belgium that would do that yet, but I think it was in discussion for some of them (maybe Outpost ? or maybe Manu still has opportunities ?).
We should ask them next time we play there.

I don't know if buying in France is the best option. You may expose yourself to customs fees. Although, from France it should be okay .... we may ask this to Vlad ;)
-Eris in peste patronus-
3 weeks 1 day ago #5769

Replied by pcmichke on topic VTES Retailers in belgium?

I asked the question to Black chantry and they answered me that they do not have any distributor in Belgium yet.
They make reference to distributors in Spain or in Germany.

I will see with Bram later in the beginning of November for more cards.
3 weeks 6 hours ago #5770

Replied by Vlad on topic VTES Retailers in belgium?

Regnak wrote: Confirmed. Bram can provide you with quite a lot of cards ;)

Besides, I think Raziehl is also talking about an official retailer that would sell the new cards, if I'm not wrong.

I haven't heard about any shops in Belgium that would do that yet, but I think it was in discussion for some of them (maybe Outpost ? or maybe Manu still has opportunities ?).
We should ask them next time we play there.

I don't know if buying in France is the best option. You may expose yourself to customs fees. Although, from France it should be okay .... we may ask this to Vlad ;)

No customs fees between Belgium and France :)
Until one of those countries decide to leave the EU, ofc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Regnak
2 weeks 8 hours ago #5773

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds